Tax Services

VAT, Corporation tax or Self-Assessment. At 2E we make sure you are compliant with HMRC rules.

Self Assessment involves completing an online or paper tax return telling HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) about your income and capital gains (profits on the sale of certain assets) on the tax return, or claim tax allowances or reliefs.

Corporation Tax is a tax on the taxable profits of limited companies and some organisations including clubs, societies, associations, co-operatives, charities and other unincorporated bodies.

VAT is charged when a VAT-registered business sells to either another business or to a non-business customer. When VAT-registered businesses buy goods or services they can generally reclaim the VAT they’ve paid.

This is part of our Finance Department package